Gods of Failed Abyss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gods Of Failed Abyss

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Breaking in The Forum
AQWorlds Roleplay~ 1st RolePlay EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 11:34 pm by seith

» AQWorlds Roleplay~ 1st RolePlay
AQWorlds Roleplay~ 1st RolePlay EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 12:07 am by seith

» Seith`s Gallery
AQWorlds Roleplay~ 1st RolePlay EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 5:55 pm by seith

» lingering sentiments gallery
AQWorlds Roleplay~ 1st RolePlay EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 7:49 pm by SLF350

» Drawing Contest?
AQWorlds Roleplay~ 1st RolePlay EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 3:50 am by SLF350

» Questions...
AQWorlds Roleplay~ 1st RolePlay EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 9:41 am by SLF350

» Bloods Gallery
AQWorlds Roleplay~ 1st RolePlay EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 11:24 pm by Blood Blader

» WOW achivments
AQWorlds Roleplay~ 1st RolePlay EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 11:26 pm by Vampiremaster99

» Sho Xyo's Tacomancer's Farming
AQWorlds Roleplay~ 1st RolePlay EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 9:34 pm by SLF350

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

AQWorlds Roleplay~ 1st RolePlay

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
seith
Abyssal Footsoldier
seith

Player Sheet
Experiment: 8

AQWorlds Roleplay~ 1st RolePlay Empty
PostSubject: AQWorlds Roleplay~ 1st RolePlay   AQWorlds Roleplay~ 1st RolePlay EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 11:41 pm

Hey guys, i thought this website could use a role play forum.

For those who are not sure about role playing , its is practically putting your shoes into your own character that you create.

Normally , for a MMORPG (Massive multiplayer online role playing game) role playign is already done in the game, but there is still too many things your not able to do, such as define your own species from the start, and drawing/explaining your own items/armors.

So, Is Any One Going To Be In This Role play, or give it a try?

If you want to, please don't reply, just saying yes, just submit your character sheet in this format:

Name :

Occupation/Class :

Attitude :

Weapon Description :

Armor/Clothing Description :

1) if you do not think this is a good idea, please do not post a reply saying no, just send me a message, and keep the language in the message PG please.

2) for the roleplay, you can use foul language.Kind of obvious, but just making sure you`re all familiar with it.As long as your not swearing in 3 sentences in a row or more.

3) feel free to make your own character sheet, as long as it contains the same information/questions as the one i have created.

Normally, i would create the first post, but i am going to go rank up on AQW for now, and i recommend at least 3 people interested.

Thank you.

Last edited by seith on Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
seith
Abyssal Footsoldier
seith

Player Sheet

PostSubject: Seith Character Sheet   AQWorlds Roleplay~ 1st RolePlay EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 11:50 pm

Name : Seith

Nickname : Soul Feaster

Occupation/Class : Chaorrupted Undead Legion Undead Champion

Attitude : Seith can feel pain, but he never usually acknowledges it .Seith is Mostly Dark, and tries to impress others with his Mix of black magics and blade skill
but is constantly stricken by thoughts of suicide ( but mostly homicide ). When threatened, he is sometimes urged to unleash chaos magic, though it risks of chaorrupting his armor , body, and soul further.

Weapon Description : his preferred blade is Pain saw of eidolon with black essence similar to the ones that come off of sepulchure`s blade. but he sometimes uses a blood coated katana, when the enemy is very powerful.The reason for it, is he used that katana to kill his past leader, and believes only those who are powerful in mind and soul have the honor of joining his master soul, trapped in the katana.

Clothing/Armor Description : Undead champion armor from aqworlds, but with chaos eyes and tendrils.
His heavy armor restricts his maneuverability, but provides much more protection in return, and as mentioned in his attitude, he sint afraid to be damaged, as long as he destroys his enemy in the end.

additional notes:Cooler than vampiremaster99, chuck norris, and brandon lee altogether.

Last edited by seith on Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:44 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
lingering sentiment
GOD OF THE ABYSS
GOD OF THE ABYSS
lingering sentiment

Player Sheet
Experiment: 13

PostSubject: Re: AQWorlds Roleplay~ 1st RolePlay   AQWorlds Roleplay~ 1st RolePlay EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 3:44 am

name: Lingering Sentiment

nickname: ling

occupation/class: dark hour resident/ arcana master

attitude: witdrawn from others usually keep thoughts to themselves though may seem cold to a lot of people actually cares for friends and loved ones mostly plauged with thoughts of embarcing the land in a state of perpetual twilight or darkness and become a supreme leader or overlord type of deal

weapon: though prefeciant with all weapons prefers to use a unque style of swordsman ship which mixes tradtitnal fencing with japanese swordplay

clothing/apperance: simple at best a plain shirt with a skirt for freedom of movement and a long trench coat to hide swords on at all times blue arm band on sleeve of trench coat containing the "shirayuki" or like ice to the the coat is black and the shirt and skirt are a dark blue while arm band being a bright skyblue

area: she resides in the dark hour a time between one day and the next while a day in regular time equals a hour in that time all eletrocis fail and blood is a constant sight though a moon is always out the sky is turned a sickly green color though she is known to venture out of that time to get supplies and needed change of scenery (has the ability to leave dark hour at will with unique control over time flow around her)

traits: control of the time flow around her ability to determine ones strengh and weaknesses at one glance thanks to mastery over all arcana, ability to utilize arcana shifts to change strenghs and weaknesses at will. ability to change weapon to match current arcana. arcana summon able to summon the spirit of the arcana to grant strengh and attack foe

additional notes: has a tendancy to talk in riddles also has a keen sence of perception also a habit to state whats on her mind when it happens also to say things bluntly without a hint of embarement due to exposer to dark hour and being alone in said place

hows that lol i kind of went overboard but whatever

Back to top Go down
SLF350
GOD OF THE ABYSS
GOD OF THE ABYSS
SLF350

Player Sheet

PostSubject: Re: AQWorlds Roleplay~ 1st RolePlay   AQWorlds Roleplay~ 1st RolePlay EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 4:18 am

Name:SLF350
Nickname:SLF
Occupation/Class:Bounty Hunter and a Dark/Fire/Ice Mage/Warrior
Attitude:Evil with thoughts of destruction and death. Also shows no facial emotions.
Weapon:The right hand holds an upsidown reverse scythe of dark energy. Left hand holds a huge sword of fire and ice energy. Body hides 13 poison tipped knifes and the back holds a sheathed spear that can take people's souls.
Clothing/Appearance:Wears a brown cloth scarf that covers most of the face, heavy steel plate/chain armor, flame wings, and a scar on the right eye.
Area:Travels to towns and cities, all places visited are known to be totally extinct of life.
Additional Notes:Has power over elements beyond what he has mastered.
Back to top Go down
seith
Abyssal Footsoldier
seith

Player Sheet

PostSubject: here i go!   AQWorlds Roleplay~ 1st RolePlay EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 4:35 pm

It`s Very short, and not that descriptive, but i left the end for continuing. :-D

I reluctantly open my eye, and immediately wish i hadn`t.The tavern`s walls are thickly coated with the blood of my last victims, and some of my allies.Slowly, my hand creeps for my blade, and push myself up while loose blood pours down my arms.My left eye socket hurts like hell, and as my finger explores other damage, i notice my left eye is no longer connected to my body, but mashed on the floor.My head slowly rises to see a paladin.He grins, and arches his eyebrow towards me.My black claw of a hand lifts up to send a flow of black corrupted magic at him, but he seems un-haltered by the black thrust.He slams the ground with his blood crusted originally golden boot, and gets a jump start towards trying to empty my insides on the floor.Before i have time to react, i watch as my right arm slides off to the ground.i lift up my left arm, and dark blue tentacles of black mana lift out of my palm, and as i blast them, they transform into a black egg riddled with shards/spikes.It strikes the mysterious paladin, and takes out his stomach.he slowly slumps to the ground.Strange, usually paladins put up more of a a fight, but then again i shouldn't be praying for my death, after all i am fatally injured at the moment.I once again lift my left arm and start working on rebuilding my right.

I stumble out of the dark , blood soaked tavern."dammit that hurt..." i mumble to the air around me.Great to see i`m still in battleon, but not so much when i see a group of paladins sprinting towards me.Good thing i healed before i left.As soon as i start to stand up straight, a huge blast of white mana strikes my chest, and i smash into the tavern.I look into my chest to see my black bones.Thats gonna leave a mark.I lift my right fist up, and blast corrupted mana into the shape of Vasalkar, the flame dragon.I take out two of the 5 paladins, and the last 3 charge up a blast of white flurry, when a dark figure runs by and dissapears, and i watch as the paladins torso slowly slides off of the legs.I turn my head towards the shadow, but i see nothing.

Back to top Go down
lingering sentiment
GOD OF THE ABYSS
GOD OF THE ABYSS
lingering sentiment

Player Sheet

PostSubject: Re: AQWorlds Roleplay~ 1st RolePlay   AQWorlds Roleplay~ 1st RolePlay EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 9:31 pm

watching from the shadows feeling sort of sad for the fate of the palidins i subtley let the dark hour decend on these fools let them ruin this place than the one they are on as the dark settles and the scene changes i cant help but smile this place has a price on anyone not use to it its constantly saps mana and health and contantly changes the area every hour on the hour it isnt much but it is my home i cant help but let my presence be known to the fools as they kill eachother after all from death rises light and from light begets the power of the arcana everything draws the source from it after all how do you beat your self as i step out from the shadows letting a gaint blast of energy consume them i make my presence known now as i say "welcome to the dark hour a time between one time and the next i know and see all in this area i dont highly appreciate ruining others places but feel free to do what you want here after all it be changed in a few minutes though i asume ill let you free when you or those fools over there die i say looking to the person in the darker armor and with that ill take my leave though later you may say your lost and know not the way out well look for me and ill might help you out and with that i shall leave..... than with a flash all thats left is a single card of the fool arcana......
Back to top Go down
Vampiremaster99
GOD OF THE ABYSS
GOD OF THE ABYSS
Vampiremaster99

Player Sheet

PostSubject: Re: AQWorlds Roleplay~ 1st RolePlay   AQWorlds Roleplay~ 1st RolePlay EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 9:55 pm

Name: Vampiremaster99
Nickname: Vamp
Occupation/class: Rouge
Attitude: Somewhat demonic
Weapon: The scythe of a thousand lost souls is a primary choice of mine, but I also use the sword of the damned every now and then.
Clothing/appearance: Hardly ever seen without plate armor on, and rarely has his face seen.
Area: The dark corner.
Additional notes: I'm fucking cool
Back to top Go down
seith
Abyssal Footsoldier
seith

Player Sheet

PostSubject: Re: AQWorlds Roleplay~ 1st RolePlay   AQWorlds Roleplay~ 1st RolePlay EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 10:29 pm

i walk across the row of shadowed trees in greenguard forest. "Where Is Everybody?" i mumble to myself in the darkness.As i take a step forward a large chaorrupted bear jumps out of the shadows towards me.I lift up my claw instantly, and remove it skull and spine form the rest of its form.The blood spills onto the used-to-be green grass, giving it a rather disturbing shade of red.I continue bounding forward , until i try to find a recognizable house.After several hours of walking through the damned forest, i come across a large castle, yet it still looks gloomy in the moonlight.I send black magic into the drawbridge, and force it down.To be surprised, for noone rushes over.I walk into the castle courtyard, looking for the slightest sign of human- or any other life.When i start seeing blood smears on the buildings, i bound forward toward the king`s castle abode.I jump, smashing past the moat and the wall.I ready my blade, yet still, noone comes.I trudge slowly up the blood soaked stairs, towards the kings quarter.I lift my claw, and push the door open, to see a grisly scene.Guts, bones, and blood coat every surface, and in the middle of the room is the kings body, split in half, with chaos tendrils coming out.
Back to top Go down
lingering sentiment
GOD OF THE ABYSS
GOD OF THE ABYSS
lingering sentiment

Player Sheet

PostSubject: Re: AQWorlds Roleplay~ 1st RolePlay   AQWorlds Roleplay~ 1st RolePlay EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 10:46 pm

stuff in () is whats happening to enviorment and to add example like the vanishing of the corpse.

so you came what you see is not the truth but a mere fraction of the plauge of the dark hour if you want to escape and find your place im sure you can feel this area sucking away your health and mana like leech but fear not please for you see i rule here in this time between on and the next the dark hour bows before my very whim now lets do away with this bloody mess and with a wave let the dark hour take its place ( in a flash of light the body is gone) so you came im sure you have questions for me and about this place but do hold them until i gave you my line you started off with a fool but eneded up with the magician arcana if you desire to leave this place you must beat your shadow and prove to me the will of fate to overcome all obstacals with your sad fate. now lets herald in your shadow the thoughts hidden away in mind the stuff you cant or refuse to accept.
"i am a shadow the true self you who wish to leave this place i am every dark though and fear you have if i can overcome you i can leave this place and watch you take my place so fight if you have what it takes" you heard what it said put up a fight and entertain me and i might just give you a free fortune telling but before you speak that its udder nonsense in here its all true so be wary my lost soul for what fate awaits.
now enough of my pratling and lets start this race you versus your self oh what a fate.
Back to top Go down
seith
Abyssal Footsoldier
seith

Player Sheet

PostSubject: Re: AQWorlds Roleplay~ 1st RolePlay   AQWorlds Roleplay~ 1st RolePlay EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 10:53 pm

My eyes are met withmy own shadow. He is not me, but a mere reflection of the power i can truely contain. he is my past present, and future.If i am able to destroy him, i may take over my life and soul, but if he destroys me, i become one with the void, and my body and soul disentigrate into the air.Neither of us speaks, as we slowly unsheath our blades.He lurches towards me, while sending a blast of pure void while swing his blade.e`s trying to give his blade a taste of my lets, see what happens when it tastes its own.Open up a dark portal to the netherrealm, but he halts immediately, then smoothly flows past the portal."Holy Shi-"His blade swipes my chin, and i immediately feel blood drop on my neck.Befroe he has a chance to strike again, i stab my claw into his chest and send a large blast of black corrupted mana through his body. part 1/2 ill finish in a sec
Back to top Go down
seith
Abyssal Footsoldier
seith

Player Sheet

PostSubject: Re: AQWorlds Roleplay~ 1st RolePlay   AQWorlds Roleplay~ 1st RolePlay EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 10:58 pm

(part 2/2) The magic surges through my own shadows body and makes it slam into the wall. i seize the oporutnity and slam my blade into its stomach.Its soulless eyes look up and once again, meet with mine.I glare at it back."Go Back The Way You Came From You Piece Of Decomposed Horse Shit."I slam my blade up higher, slicing the top half of him in half.It`s body slumps onto the floor and disintegrates into black nether.I gasp for air, then try to find the manipulative being behind this.
Back to top Go down
lingering sentiment
GOD OF THE ABYSS
GOD OF THE ABYSS
lingering sentiment

Player Sheet

PostSubject: Re: AQWorlds Roleplay~ 1st RolePlay   AQWorlds Roleplay~ 1st RolePlay EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 11:13 pm

*im going to use this to show sound effects

*clapping congrats congrats now let me see you seem to be having a hard time seeing me let me show who i am but before you rip me to shreds let me say this one needs to beat thy self inorder to move on in this place you are now one step closer to mastering tnis place
(comes out of the shadows) as you see i am but a girl but that wont stop you know will it ill give you a gift in return of ridding my area of these foul beasts so here you go keep this sword a small gift from me to you with this is no special blade as long as you have this if you need aid from this place itll aid you also it allows me to communicate with you even when im here now leave this place the exit to your time is behind you... wait before you leave i pray let me tell your fortune please itll only take a seconed hmm................................................................................................................................... i do say what a remarkable fate you are indeed going to be hated and feared later but also do i see a cure for your madness in your heart but that will be no fun if i tell it out so ill let you figure it out but one more thing in certain areas there will be a door itll lead you to me the stronger you get the sword i gave you will gain new powers but only i can release it so do come back and take this key for to yonder doors youll need it be the doors are hidden but ill give you a guide black and blue butterflys shall mark you path if you do choose to see me but before you go please do tell me your name so i can call you by that as for me i dont remember my name but im sure im a lingering sentiment in someones heart so call me by that if you will that shall be the name youll adress me by lingering sentiment now do pray tell hurry up and leave this place before it drains you dry. hmm a strong force is keeping this one from collapsing now i wonder what gods favor this man
Back to top Go down
seith
Abyssal Footsoldier
seith

Player Sheet

PostSubject: Re: AQWorlds Roleplay~ 1st RolePlay   AQWorlds Roleplay~ 1st RolePlay EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 11:34 pm

The twisted blade falls to the floor, and i quickly pick it up along with a mysterious key and slam through the door without a reply.I look around to find myself in some sort of dark castle.My mind snaps and i recognize this is the castle of the shadow scythe.I sprint to the throne room, eager to tell my mistress what has happened, but once again find the castle empty."what the hell is going on?!" i yell as i slam my way out of the castle.I look into the twilight sky and find myself wondering.If i talk into this strange blade, can she hear me?It`s weird for me to be speaking of a lingering sentiment as a living being, but i have no choice.I unsheathe the gifted blade, and yell into the strange crystal on the hilt."What do i do?Hello?". i find my body collapse against the deceased dracolich.What the hell is going to happen to me?
Back to top Go down
lingering sentiment
GOD OF THE ABYSS
GOD OF THE ABYSS
lingering sentiment

Player Sheet

PostSubject: Re: AQWorlds Roleplay~ 1st RolePlay   AQWorlds Roleplay~ 1st RolePlay EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 11:47 pm

welcome back i see you are worried but please do calm this room is where i can freely communicate and next time instead of the crystal try the blade its ever shining surface can reflect here on to your world but enough of this banter what question do you have for me today my young friend also i remember asking your name please do tell so i know what to adress you by....................... also on a note i sense strange energies on your plane of exsistance it might do you know what this energy is its copies the energy of the dark hour in a less sinister tone whatever this thing is it ruins my home and i want it gone but enough of me tell me your name and your question you fainted since you used the crystal its power is that of the dark hour it brought you back here. but wiht the key you can leave freely so pray do tell me your problems
Back to top Go down
seith
Abyssal Footsoldier
seith

Player Sheet

PostSubject: Re: AQWorlds Roleplay~ 1st RolePlay   AQWorlds Roleplay~ 1st RolePlay EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 11:53 pm

I stare hard at the beautiful form of this being."My name`s seith...If you sense mysterious mana/magic that's the chaos that is slowly corrupting my body.Soon, it will not only eat my body but my soul.I hope you`re having a fun time playing the last part of that is still alive, because when this is over, i`m going to fucking kill you"
I don`t include the part of abyss that lingers in my soul, for that is the energy that gives me power, and if it leaves me..i dont want to know what will happen to me."How do i make this nightmare end? make this world the way it used to be? i`d raher not be the only one in this corrupted world of blood and hatred.and don`t give me that infinite being bullshit, i`ve destroyed a million entities who all lied, saying the exact same thing."
Back to top Go down
lingering sentiment
GOD OF THE ABYSS
GOD OF THE ABYSS
lingering sentiment

Player Sheet

PostSubject: Re: AQWorlds Roleplay~ 1st RolePlay   AQWorlds Roleplay~ 1st RolePlay EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 12:12 am

well now i pray you heed this warning you cant kill a memory but beyond that it seems that trouble is amuk and this "chaos" thing is a problem in your plane is it now lets calm down i see what happened and that is most perplexing it seems that someone is stopping your leaving let me see into the yonder at what is this being i see it now its a figure i see it plays with me like im a child ill have no such things in my realm i am not a god but this is enough ill send you out myself i control time around me you see and no one escapes time it encompasses all in its grasp ill send you back to the place you seek i summoned you here out of passing fancy but you have bested my wicked tests now i seek to cure this mess (you awaken in the actual shadow fall in front of the queen) .................. now thats done let me see your face you foul demon ah i see but messing with will spell your misery * i unsheat my rapier but its longer than most blades standing a 4 foot 5 with a slender blade and a bluish blade and a black hilt
let me see if you can kill a memory................ within a flash of steel the intruder lies at my feet i stab the rapier in throat of the person and utter this line i am but a memory but i can control time and the source of all power the sacred arcana give me a reason to spare you life you failed shadow of a dark king you are nothing in this realm now save your last breath........... with a flash the sword severs his head and a spray of blood hits the floor remember this whoever brought this creature to my domain ill take none of this meddling in my work i am the last sentiment youll ever have.............. my name it all goes back to this ill remember it eventually but for now this seith character is in dire need for his heart is filled with madness you see if he is consumed itll be the end of you and me my unknown enemy
Back to top Go down
SLF350
GOD OF THE ABYSS
GOD OF THE ABYSS
SLF350

Player Sheet

PostSubject: Re: AQWorlds Roleplay~ 1st RolePlay   AQWorlds Roleplay~ 1st RolePlay EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 5:51 pm

I watch with exteme pleasure as the child slauters his family.Their screams of help being music to my ears.*pant*"I have finished master".With those words,I let his mind free."NOOOOOO!What have I done!"The child lunges at me and with one swift slash,i cut his neck with my scythe.As the blood squirts out of the cut,I pull down my scarf to take a drink.

Try screams of Terror instead of help, and please try to make you posts longer~seith
Back to top Go down
seith
Abyssal Footsoldier
seith

Player Sheet

PostSubject: Re: AQWorlds Roleplay~ 1st RolePlay   AQWorlds Roleplay~ 1st RolePlay EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 6:21 pm

The queen has disgust glinted in her eyes."Rise, Seith."I slowly stand up, unsure of what time has passed, and when my power will start to recover to its normal state."Where the hell am I?"A large, burly undead champion stands above me, blue flame for his eyes.Shit, its Dage.I watch as he lifts his blade above me, and starts to send it crashing down;but he halts it a few inches from my neck.Black flame ignites my fury.I send my black claw shooting underneath myself, and unleash a black portal.i`m not sure of where it will send me, but anywhere is better than a place in front of a disgraced queen, with a unead legion lord with her.I find myself in front of a small carcass of a boy, head severed on the floor a few feet ahead."who..the fuck..-"When a large pool of blood smoothly flows outward form the torn vein of a neck thats left.Whoever did this, was using magic to block blood.I wonder what the hell that means.
Back to top Go down
lingering sentiment
GOD OF THE ABYSS
GOD OF THE ABYSS
lingering sentiment

Player Sheet

PostSubject: Re: AQWorlds Roleplay~ 1st RolePlay   AQWorlds Roleplay~ 1st RolePlay EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 7:34 pm

get up sureley your not so weak to not understand the scene before you someone is after me quickly get up and run i dont want people caught in the cross fire now hurry and go was all i said as i drew my blade waiting in sillance the horrors of what happened blind to me for its nothing compared to what i seen but enough of this remenising i must prepare for what lies ahead with a silent glance i look to seith and say get up and leave this is something not yet meant for your eyes. than with a flash of steel blood is splattered and than there is more silence................... is that the best you can do i taunt them hoping to draw them out. than another spray of blood and before me just another body stop sending these false assassins and show me your face now my enemy i have no time for games
Back to top Go down
seith
Abyssal Footsoldier
seith

Player Sheet

PostSubject: Re: AQWorlds Roleplay~ 1st RolePlay   AQWorlds Roleplay~ 1st RolePlay EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 10:43 pm

I stand up to see giant blade smash into my skull.Whoever holds it, slams it into theground, and i go sailing off.My brains and blood splatter the wall i have smashed into.My eyes turn to liquid and drool out of my eye sockets."shit!"A huge wave of magic overwhelms me.time to get serious.In a split second a giant wave of magic leaves whoever is ahead of me specks of remaing blod, bones and organs.Or, so i thought until i feel my arms lop off."FUCK!"I open my jaw and a huge wave of twisted black tentacles automatically got the first target it can creep its way to.I can feel it pulling.Whoever the fuck is killing me, they`re going to regret it.My tentacles squish together into one huge, and suck the enemy dry of everything.Magic, blood, and soul.My arms, helmet, and head find its way back, appearing from mid-air.I finally draw my blade in case of any other intruders.Surely enough, a buff paladin crashes down in front of me, anger in his eyes.As he lifts his blade for an uppercut, i parry it and slam my blade into his chest.It didnt kill him, it was obvious by the way he was still struggling to land a his blade on my bones.i slam my blade downward, and watch as his guts greet the floor in a sloppy fashion.I pick up his brain, and take a bite.Brain holds the soul, and tastes a little of pork.I lift my hand and wipe my mouth."Mmm...Tasty."
Back to top Go down
lingering sentiment
GOD OF THE ABYSS
GOD OF THE ABYSS
lingering sentiment

Player Sheet

PostSubject: Re: AQWorlds Roleplay~ 1st RolePlay   AQWorlds Roleplay~ 1st RolePlay EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 11:08 pm

you fool leave this my fight i scream at seith now leave! with quick slashes of the blade more false assassins fall at my feet. this is going on way to long i have had enough "from the sea of my soul awaken bring forth your eternal judgment and retribution i summon thee come forth seraphim angel of justice" now prepare to face to light you false men of the cloth now divine jugdgement! this is true power know it well. hmm.................. what a waste of my energy fools to the slaughter dismissed your dismissed seraphim. *with a flash the angel is gone leaving a pile of dead palidins and feathers are you trying to test me come i tire of these things now show your self seith for the last time leave before i make you!!!!!!!!!!! come forth oh angels of divine fortune i summon thee... let the wheel of fate end your pitiful life come forth norn godess of the divine fortune. spin your wheel decide the fate of these pitiful souls.......... your fate has been chosen...................... arc gale! let the winds end bring forth your destruction hmm no more not thats not even a challenge!!!! hmph wast of time indeed. well since im here might as well look for the one who pursues me.
Back to top Go down
Sho Xyo
Abyssal Footsoldier
Sho Xyo

Player Sheet

PostSubject: Re: AQWorlds Roleplay~ 1st RolePlay   AQWorlds Roleplay~ 1st RolePlay EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 7:42 pm

Name : Sho Xyo

Nickname: Sho

Occupation/Class :
DragonLord-Yes, I know... I...SLAY...Dragonslayers
Bezerker- GOING BEZERK!!!
Death Knight- Ima kill yu Artix...I SWEAR U FCKIN PALADIN!!!
Xyo killa- I hate xyo
Pervert # 1- noossseeebllleeeedddd!!!!!!

Attitude : Dark...Ebil...and all kind of bas stuffs.... Sho Xyo is all about darkness. He may go bezerk (careful you dont want that to happen)
He hates lots of ppl. But the the that he hates the most....XYO!!! he is planning all time stalking xyo and trying to assasinate him. No offence.

Weapon Description : Blade of Vampire- Yea its cool.... and powerful....4000000000000000000001234354657668332 souls were released because of the vamp sword. Never make HULK ANGRY....i mean.... SHO ANGRY!!!!

Armor/Clothing Description : Battleswimwear 10- It feels like freedom, walking half naked in aqworlds without police telling yu to put some clothes and itss makes ME seem handsome ;P...

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/theyamishinobi
seith
Abyssal Footsoldier
seith

Player Sheet

PostSubject: Re: AQWorlds Roleplay~ 1st RolePlay   AQWorlds Roleplay~ 1st RolePlay EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 12:07 am

I find myself in a bubble of void, Dark chaos tendrils thrashing all around me.Lots of time must have passed, large cuts now resemble smaller scars.I open my mouth to speak, but nothing comes out.My hand raises, gathering bits of disgarded chaos magic.As i try to use the chaos for myself, the chaos tendrils encrusted on my armor start to spread, and new chaos eyes are starting to open up.My eyes go dark purple, and i turn into a being of pure chaos.
"Shit!" I yell, sitting up in a small, hay bed.Both eyebrows lift on queue.Wherever the hell i am, i doubt i`m safe.Nothing covers my body but a slightly ripped blanket, my blade is laid down beside me and my armor is sat against the wall.The chaos tendrils are still on it, but it`s not as intense as in my horrific vision.I look down into my veins and small chaos tendrils start to cover my body."The chaos is still infecting me..It`s more intense than i last checked..."I step onto the floor with my pitch black skin, mixed with purple from the chaos infection.My hand slowly glides towards the door, a piece of wood, perfectly fitted into an area.On it is a small bulb sticking out, all obviously made of wood."What the hell is-" I start to tug on the small nob, and it snaps off.I slowly put the crack back into place, then just drop the broken off stub onto the ground.I pull on my armor, and lift my blade.I don`t want to be un-gentlemanly, but what the hell?!I lift my blade, and thrust in through the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AQWorlds Roleplay~ 1st RolePlay   AQWorlds Roleplay~ 1st RolePlay Empty

Back to top Go down

AQWorlds Roleplay~ 1st RolePlay
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gods of Failed Abyss :: General Discussion :: General Talk-
Jump to: